Thursday, December 2, 2010

P Family

How do you get a busy, little two year old boy to be excited about family pictures?  Especially when he is stuck sitting on an old crate and not free to sprint across the wide open field he is in?

I tried my usual bag of tricks like making weird noises with my tongue, help from Mom and Dad, and trying to make him laugh.  
  

But none of it worked.  And at times, he even looked bored.


So we tried other tactics like tickling...


And making the goofiest faces we could.


Nothing.

 I did get plenty of smiles and posing from his three older sisters.


So, I enlisted the help of his crazy uncle and cousins (my husband and our little boys). I'm not sure exactly what crazy stunts they were doing behind my back... but whatever it was worked!




2 comments: