Tuesday, December 7, 2010

[s] family peek

Up next is the family of some great (and patient!) friends of ours. They prove my theory that if two good-looking people fall in love and have babies- those babies will also be gorgeous.


Take their oldest, a sweet and adorable girl, who is my Jack's girlfriend.


Ummmm.... GORGEOUS! check



Now, let's look at the newest addition to the family, Mr. H.


You might remember him from this newborn session.   A lot has happened since then.  Now, he has even more hair with these beautiful ringlets. 


Rolling, scooting, a few teeth, and siting up on his own.  He is growing up so quickly!  Already the typical little boy.  


I can almost hear his hysterical scream... 

Despite all of the changes, some things will never change ;)


So yes... my theory stands that beautiful parents = beautiful children.

3 comments:

  1. Love them!!! You are so right! Beautiful parents, beautiful kiddos!! Stacie, you take such wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stacie - you are amazing, my friend! i am so lucky to have ya in my life, and to share your talents with me! i'm sure your finger is aching - what can i bring ya? :) THANKS AGAIN, you are the best.

    ReplyDelete